Rockway Vineyards is producing some of the finest wines in the region, and people are taking notice. In his Toronto Star Column “Gord on Grapes”, Gord Stimmell wrote…“under the guiding light of young Winemaker David Stasiuk, the winery has been reborn and is churning out amazing Small Lot wines, some of which rise into the realm of world-class.” Here are just a few of the other outstanding accolades that Rockway has recently received:
- 2011 Small Lot Syrah | 93 points, Gord Stimmell
- 2012 Small Lot Wild Ferment Chardonnay | 90 points, Evan Saviolidis
- 2011 Small Lot Cabernet Franc | 91 points, Gord Stimmell & Gold Medal, Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
Rockway Vineyards Wine Club Membership
Rockway Vineyards is proud to announce the launch of a wine club which is unique to any other wine club in the region. Not only does our wine club include the usual benefits, it is also a social membership which extends to the golf course & the restaurant.
WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- 2 bottles of wine shipped to the member’s home 4 times per year (March, June, September, December), including one bottle of Icewine for the holidays
- 10% discount on all purchases in wine store
- 10% discount in the pro shop, including all green fees & merchandise
- Complimentary tours and tastings any time for up to 6 people
- A quarterly newsletter with: tasting notes written by our Winemaker, recipes from our Chef, notes from our Sommelier and invitations to events such as the Winemaker’s Dinner.
All of these benefits are available to you for the incredible price of $49 per shipment, or $189 per year (all taxes included).
If you are interested in signing up for a great deal get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org