- 1 1/2 oz Rockway Vineyards Vidal Icewine
- 2 oz Pear Nectar
- 1/2 oz Limited Distillery Vodka
- 1/4 oz Lemon Juice
- Fruit for Garnish
- Add all of the liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Stir until cold.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a slice of fruit.
VQA 2017 Vidal Icewine
A luscious mouth-filling wine, loaded with layers of flavour and complexity. Ready to consume young or cellar for many years to come. Proudly won the Silver Medal in Finger Lakes International Wine Competition.
Colour is bright golden straw. Aromas of dried apricot, peach and saffron are layered with notes of lemongrass, green tea and fresh cantaloupe. On the palate the wine is rich and opulent with a harmony of sweetness and well-framed acidity. The wine is youthful, with encouraging development if cellared. Tasted July, 2018